Dermal Fillers are well known treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or exposure to sun. Dermal fillers are mixed with a local anesthetic and infused into the skin to give your face a natural volume, completely moisturizing your skin and making you look younger.
- The ideal pout, augmentation and remodeling of features, re-plumping and hydration of facial tissue
- Quick and Clear results
Are you disturbed about the uneasiness that comes with injections? We provide lots of methods to help reduce any discomfort, from dental blocks or topical anesthetic to local injections or cold therapy. We will provide a solution that suits your needs exactly. Some common areas that require volume and fullness are the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, common treatment areas are around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
Enhance your facial contours by adding volume and fullness back to the skin using Dermal Fillers. Dermal Fillers are used to fix moderate to extreme facial wrinkles and folds.
- Enhance facial contours
- Fix facial wrinkles
- Bring back youthful vigor and definition to aging facial tissue
- Refreshes and nourishes aging skin
- 100% natural and chemical free
Cosmetic Dermal Fillers are a fast and effective solution that makes you look younger than you feel. Aging bring with it loss of firmness, elasticity and volume of the skin thus resulting in wrinkles and fine lines, and sagging skin.
Restore hydration to your skin with Cosmetic Dermal Fillers; it’s the safest non-surgical treatment that cosmetically improves areas that are deficient of volume or definition. Actualize your dream look, utilized together with other beauty products. Know the ideal blend that fits and surpasses your expectations.
Our tested and trusted medical team can improve your cheekbones, plump up your lips, or smooth the contour of a distorted nose – cosmetic dermal fillers are the best solution. Derived from naturally existing sugars known as hyaluronic acid, Dermal Fillers can be applied safely and easily, generally painless and lasts long, and are a natural option to cosmetic surgery.
Thin lips, cheek improvement, lost volume because of aging, wrinkles and creases, laugh lines, smoker’s lips, acne scarring and Nasolabial folds.
Dermal Fillers – Stronger, youthful skin with no need for surgery
1 treatment, 6 to 24 months apart
10 to 45 minutes
Minimal downtime, full recovery in less than 10 days
Normally last 8-12 months, but it does depend on the individual
The Need of After Care
Just like any injection, there is a little and uncertain danger of contracting a post treatment infection, but you will receive special aftercare guidelines to follow help make your recovery at home hitch free.
Regularly receiving treatments will keep you looking younger for longer. Depending on your skin type and requirement we recommend one treatment every 6 to 24 months. The main thing is to remain consistent.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
- Surprise lines : Forehead creases
- Frown lines : Glabella, creases between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet Crinkles at the sides of the eyes
- Eye bags : Puffy areas under the eyes
- Bunny Crunches : Lines on the bridge of the nose, usually caused by squinting
- Mouth frown lines : Downturned corners of the mouth
- Thin Lips : Angry or stressed looking mouth
- Invisible Cheek bones : Flat, unshaped cheeks, appearing fatigued and tired
- Flared nostrils : Unusually large and open nostrils
- Chin dimples and creases : Indentations on chin
- Saggy jawline : Aging skin and slack facial muscles under jaw
- Neck bands : Horizontal creases around neck
- Gummy smiles : Excessive upper gum when smiling
- Canine smiles : Pulling down of bottom lip when smiling